Day 1:SHIMBA HILLS TRIP
The Shimba Hills National Reserve is approximately 30 Kms South of Mombasa and only 10 Kms from the Diani Beach resorts. A coastal rain forest in Kenya? Anything is possible here! Visit Shimba Hills to experience cool sea breezes, frequent mists and early morning clouds. Known for waterfalls, forests and bird viewing. The reserve is about 30 kms south of Mombasa and a quick 10 Kms from Diani beach Tour Highlights: Sheldricks Falls Sable Antelope Coastal rainforest Bird viewing Mwaluganje Forest Various View Point What to see/do on Shimba Hills Day Trip Elephants Sable Antelope African Hawk Ostrich Eagle Giraffe Leopard Civet Cat Serval Cat Black-faced Vervet Monkeys Coastal Black and white Colobus Sykes Monkey Black and Red Shrew Bush Duiker Guided Nature Walk at the Shedrick Falls
Tour Price Includes:
- Transport in a customized pop up top minivan
- Pick up / drop off at Mombasa Island, Mombasa port, and Bamburi Beach
- Services of experienced English/other language speaking safari tour guide/driver
- Bottled drinking water in the safari vehicle.
- Government taxes and local levies
- Game viewing drives
- Park entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- The flying doctors medical, emergency and rescue cover
Not included in the tour price:
- Bottled and soft drinks
- items and services of a personal nature and tips & gratuities.